Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Thoughts About Internet Marketing

This week, for week three, we were provided with videos from Brian Halligan on entrepreneur marketing. I liked these videos because I love marketing online; because it has the biggest audience and is open to anyone. I really enjoyed his tips and definitely stored them in my thoughts to put them into play in the near future. In video 2, in particular, he showed a diagram of the internet and the different links that connect it. An important concept I grasped from this video is that if your business has an add on the internet, you want multiple links on other sites linking to your site. Another thing I took from this video is that you have to have a remarkable trait for your product and have a ton of content that attracts multiple links. Apparently, the more key points that are in your web page content are all different internet searches so that would move up your spot on Google. He also states that all of these links also have the potential to spread to other social media sites like twitter and Facebook for example. These tips really hit home for me and now I know that great marketing on the internet means you have many different links, appear on a lot of different sites, and your product is a great idea with good content.
Image result for internet marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment