Sunday, August 19, 2018

Random Thoughts from Visiting a Business Today

Today I visited a pizza grill and bar in downtown Birmingham. I really loved the atmosphere, it felt very inviting. They were playing upbeat music and the floor plan was very open. None of the doors were closed and a lot of walls seemed to be missing. It was free and breezy but I still felt warm and secure. It was a very cool and collective place to get a bite to eat and enjoy the downtown perspective. If you were trying to cut loose you could get a drink. Even if you were not drinking it was still a very fun place to be. They had a mechanical bull and a few big TV's with different shows on each one. I really liked the playful and chill dynamic of the bar and grill. It definitely drew me in and made me want to spend money.

No comments:

Post a Comment